Monday, August 14, 2006

Posting Consistency



Once again it's been a while since I've written, but I am going to try to be more consistent with my postings. Like, maybe once every three to four months, but on a REGULAR basis... (just kidding)! How 'bout at least once a week? I should be able to keep that up, huh? It amazes me all those who have the tenacity to post every single day! How do you all do it? It seems my life is so topsy-turvy and crazy that I never have a day or week that's the same, so consistency becomes difficult. I know part of that is having a sixteen year old who is constantly on the go and running here and there; either borrowing my car, or needing me to take her somewhere and then go and pick her back up... Gotta get that girl 'o mine a CAR!! Which means I need to sell some ART! ;)

Speaking of selling art, I just listed a couple of things on eBay this evening. An ACEO/ATC art card with an oriental geisha lady, and a mixed-media ZNE collage... kind of a Parisian chic and shabby style.

No comments: